We have completed hundreds of projects in the Greater Montreal, Laval and North Shore areas.
Simply the most efficient thermal insulation on the market
Whether for new construction, renovation or improvement of existing insulation, polyurethane allows you to significantly increase your energy efficiency.
Where can Polyurethane be Applied to Get the Most Out of Its Effectiveness?
As it’s very versatile, it can be applied to interior walls, ceilings, floors, basements, sub-slabs, crawl spaces and exterior walls. It is also ideal for insulating roofs.
- Adheres well to concrete surfaces, such as foundation walls
- Applied to exterior or interior brick, wood or concrete walls, it also acts as an air barrier
- It is the product par excellence to insulate rim joists (belt, plugs or smooth)
- It is adapted and very efficient for the insulation of cathedral ceilings (cathedral roofs)
- It is also recommended for insulating all types of roofs, sloping or flat
- It is the best choice for insulating a service cellar or crawl spaces
- It can also be used in attics
- Insulation of tanker trucks, truck box interiors, industrial ceilings and ventilation ducts
- In renovation projects, it can be applied over other insulation materials
Polyurethane Expanded With Lavender Water
Industrial or Commercial Use of Spray Polyurethane Insulation
We offer you our services to insulate your equipment, structures or buildings, whatever the support materials.
Expanded polyurethane can be applied to insulate steel tanks. After proper surface preparation, polyurethane installs easily, cures quickly and extends the life of the tanks.
Closed cell foam insulation is ideal for insulating the exterior of tanks such as biodiesel tanks. The polyurethane foam will then be covered with a protective coating.
Other uses of polyurethane insulation in industrial and commercial environments
- Tanks, vats, containers
- Ventilation ducts
- Truck boxes
- Refrigerated truck boxes
- Exterior insulation of industrial buildings
- Cold room, freezer and cold storage walls and floors
- Prefabricated walls
- Insulation for barns, poultry houses and stables
- Commercial building crawl spaces
- Construction trailers, mobile sanitary facilities, mobile sales offices